Unlimited driving fun thanks to excellent grip. The new ContiSportContact 5 - Control never has been sportier.
- With the launch of the ContiSportContact 5, Continental has developed a tyre which is equally suitable for sporty cars & SUVs with sporty driving characteristics.
- With this new development, the tyre engineers have made significant progress in camparison to the popular predecessor ContiSportContact 3.
- The SSR's (Run Flat Tyre) reinforced sidewall enables the car to continue on its way at a maximum speed of 80 km/h (50 mph) for up to
- 80 km (50 miles), depending on road conditions and vehicle weight.
- Designed for performance-division AMG® models, you'll experience optimal traction and precise steering with these tyres.