Alloy wheels are wheels that are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium. Alloys are mixtures of a metal and other elements.
- They generally provide greater strength over pure metals, which are usually much softer and more ductile.
- Alloys of aluminium or magnesium are typically lighter for the same strength, provide better heat conduction, and often produce improved cosmetic appearance over steel wheels.
- PCD: 5/100.
Color: Gloss black and silver.
- Price per set.
Rims can fit
- Audi A1 [2010-2022]
- Audi S1 [2014-2018]
- Dodge Caravan [1986-2000]
- Volkswagen City Golf [2007-2010]
- Volkswagen CrossPolo [2006-2018]
- Mazda2 Hybrid [2021-2022]
- Toyota Yaris [2020-2022]
And many more.