Alloy wheels are wheels that are made from an alloy of aluminium or magnesium. Alloys are mixtures of a metal and other elements.
- They generally provide greater strength over pure metals, which are usually much softer and more ductile.
- Alloys of aluminium or magnesium are typically lighter for the same strength, provide better heat conduction, and often produce improved cosmetic appearance over steel wheels.
- Although steel, the most common material used in wheel production, is an alloy of iron and carbon, the term "alloy wheel" is usually reserved for wheels made from nonferrous alloys.
- PCD: 5/112
- Color: Gloss black and Silver.
- Price per set.
Rims can fit
- Audi A4 [1994-2022]
- Audi A7 [2010-2022]
- Audi R8 [2007-2022]
- BMW 1, 2, 3, 4 Series [2017-2022]
- BMW M3, 4, 5 [2020-2022]
- MINI Countryman [2017-2022]
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class AMG [2013-2022]
And many more.