Alloy wheels are wheels that are made from an alloy of aluminum or magnesium. Alloys are mixtures of a metal and other elements. They generally provide greater strength over pure metals, which are usually much softer and more ductile. Sold as a set of 4.
- Alloys of aluminum or magnesium are typically lighter for the same strength, provide better heat conduction, and often produce improved cosmetic appearance over steel wheels.
- Although steel, the most common material used in wheel production, is an alloy of iron and carbon, the term "alloy wheel" is usually reserved for wheels made from nonferrous alloys.
- Size: 17 Inch.
- Color: Gloss black and silver.
- PCD: 6/139
Price per set.
Rims can fit
- Cadillac Escalade (2002-2022)
- Ford Ranger (1999-2022)
- Haval H5 (2010-2013)
- Volkswagen Taro (1989-1997)
And many more.