Tread design with specific pitch sequence means the reduction of rolling noise. Compact central blocks and robust external area provides steering response and cornering control. Four wide longitudinal grooves enables excellent water expulsion for outstanding safety and control in potential aquaplaning situations. Innovative and advanced hybrid materials translate into even wear.
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Made from eco-compatible materials that minimise environmental impact, both at the production stage and throughout the life of the tyre.
- Longer lasting tyre that maintains high levels of performance and safety.
- Complies with the EU Regulation on the reduction of noise, resulting in improved driving comfort.
- Pirelli’s first “Green Performance” tyre, CINTURATO™ P7™ has been created to take full advantage of latest materials, structures and tread pattern design in order to guarantee savings, respect for the environment, comfort and safety on all road surfaces.